You can find some very good gaming podcasts available, I wanted to generally share some of my favorites:...
Therefore, you could have heard of a Podcast or Podcasting. I recently wanted to discuss it a little bit. A Podcast or Netcast is just a means of transmission on the internet. You can find thousands if not ten's of thousands of podcasts available on the net. The best part is that they're absolutely free. Though they're not tied to Apple, using Itunes may be the easiest way to listen to one.
There are some very good gambling podcasts available, I wanted to talk about some of my favorites: (Many of these are available right through itunes.)
* Gaming Steve - That is towards the top of my record, Steve knows the gaming industry and has excellent insight into it.
* 1UP Yours - Still another good gambling podcast, this is once a week a band of men from 1up.com who report. They are fun to hear and have great data all the time.
* Broadcast Gamer - I just started listening to Broadcast Gamer recently. This man has a weekend podcast that is about an hour long and several through the week with opinions and offers. If people hate to be taught extra information about www.ungagged.com/roland_frasier.html, there are thousands of resources people should consider investigating.
* The Instance - It is a gambling podcast linked to Wow.
* Xbox Live's Major Nelson - Major Nelson works for Microsoft and covers the Xbox each week. He often has interviews with people working on activities, that is another insightful view into the gaming industry.
* Evil Avatar - I also just lately started listening to these guys. Phil and Amanda host that one. It is essentially a live show recorded Friday nights, they have an excellent community of people who call in and talk about games and comic books. Take a look at their forums for a good group. Click here www.mygtn.tv/story/25647966/roland-frasier-introduces-revolutionary-twitter-marketing-techniques to research the meaning behind this view.
* The Dice Tower - A podcast about boardgames with Tom Vasel (board game customer) and Sam Healey. Often they do 2 opinions and a Top Ten record.
* Have Games, Will Travel - Still another boardgame podcast.
* TWIT.tv - not just a gaming podcast, but this really is one of my favorite podcasters on the market, Leo Laporte. To get a different way of interpreting this, consider looking at: http://thesamschwartz.com/portfolio/roland-frasier/. The Twit.tv network has perhaps 14 different podcasts each week, my favorites are TWIT (this week in technology) and KFI Techguy (saved from KFI News Radio each Sat. and Sun.).
As you can view they're only a few of many, many podcasts out there. If you want to find your own, you can go to the itunes music shop (in itunes) and click on podcasts, there is an array of information there!
Also, Podcasting is a superb way to reveal how you feel about an interest. It is easy to set one up, all you need is a computer with an internet provider and a to host you podcast. Libsyn.com can be an ISP that only hosts podcasters, so that may be a simple method to start out. For alternative interpretations, consider checking out: ungagged.com/roland_frasier.html/.
Podcasting will be here and it is not going anywhere, so now could be the time to can get on the train!.